Two weeks ago, we asked whether we should substitute the AEX for the FTSE. (Through this post)
First of all we want to thank all of you for the feedback that you have provided us with through the comment section and the e-mail.
After dialogues with several members and internal discussions we have decided on the following:
- The FTSE daily will be added to the list of indices followed and is available to all members. A minimum of one update per week can be expected. (In the event of interesting developments this number can be higher.) The first analysis can be expected this week.
- The AEX daily will remain to exist. A minimum of one update per week can be expected. (In the event of interesting developments this number can be higher.)
- The AEX hourly will cease to exist.
The main reasoning’s for this decision are:
- The FTSE will appeal to a wider range of current, and future members. Therefore we at TripsTrading believe it is beneficiary to the site to include the FTSE in the list of indices that are being followed.
- Based on the received feedback we found that there is a large group among our members that is interested in AEX updates. Based on dialogues with these members it was concluded that the AEX daily will suffice to provide these members in their trading information needs.
We hope that everyone is sufficiently informed with this update. If there are any remaining questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to direct them towards us.