Trading Update: DJI, BTC, AEX, AMZN, APPL, AMD, WTI, EURUSD
In this Trading Update, I will explain:
- Why I closed the short positions US Stocks at eToro
- Why I closed the put spreads AEX at Alex and Plus500
- Why I bought the dip in US Stocks last week, but still take into account to see the lows tested during March
- Why I expect the US stock markets to gain another 50% into 2020 and then crash like 1987
- Why I’m still long Bitcoin, but not for long…and my plan for summer 2018
- Why Amazon could rise to new highs of summer 2018 but then hits a medium term high
- Why Apple could show a bounce up, into the $170 area, but only to drop again into summer 2018 and form a lower low
- Why AMD should be sold for anything above $12, as this pattern shows a $5 target price for 2020
- Why WTI Crude Oil could pop up to $70 but has a bearish fractal pattern till Q2. Sell the rip but buy the dip…
- Why I sell sovereign bonds (hedge against rising interest rates).
Sign in with your email below, share on Facebook and/or Twitter and download your copy!
Why do I ask you to share on social media or purchase this Trading Update before you get access?
1) 50% of the income that the Trading Reports generate, will go to a Scholarship Fund aimed at setting up educational projects at the University of Applied Sciences that I’m currently working for.
And 2) to pay for administrative expenses and as compensation for the time that I spend on these updates.
And maybe for you the most important reason: 3) I believe that the content that I deliver, is worth the share/money.
METHOD 1 – FREE METHOD – SPREAD THE WORD – SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET ACCESS
METHOD 2 – PAID METHOD
Buy this Trading update for $5 (LTC, BTC, Dash equivalent)
50% of the $ these trading updates generate, will be used to set up a Scholarship Fund for the less fortunate students or other educational projects. The other 50% will be used to cover costs and (trying to) make a living.
After your payment is received, the document can be downloaded below (please make sure you use Adobe to download the document).
Trading Update US Markets (DJI), Bitcoin, Apple, Amazon, AMD, Crude Oil
File: pdf_trading_update_feb_11_all_markets.pdf size: 2.4 MB
Troubles downloading? Error message?
1.Open Google Chrome
2.In the top right, click More Untitled.png, then Settings.
3.At the bottom, click Show Advanced Settings.
4.Under Privacy, click Content Settings
5.Under PDF Documents, check the box next to “Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application.”
Once you have made the change, PDF files should open in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat, rather than in Google Chrome
If the issue still persists, give the below steps a try:
Delete your cache and cookies.
Use incognito mode. If this helps then temporarily disable your extensions to identify which one is causing the rendering problem. To do this go to chrome://extensions and uncheck Enabled for each extension one by one.
Remove unwanted programs from Chrome.
Reset your browser settings.
Still no luck? Then send me an email: TripsTrading@gmail.com